Monday, November 9, 2009

Nanowrimo 2009 - When in Doubt, Hand Write!


I'm over the nipple.

After hours of dumbly staring at Word's blinking cursor, I did the best thing I've done in a while for my writing. I shut my computer off.
Okay, that's a lie. I set it aside.

I grabbed me a writing pad (Staples Bagasse) and wrote the old fashioned way. I had a bunch of fountain pens that needed to be drained of ink and put out of rotation, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone.

Just bask in the glory of the results. Five pages of double sided writing. 22o2 of which made it into my novel.
Good times.

On a side note. I'm ashamed to post these pictures because I do own a decent camera, I swear. But I usually just snap away with my blackberry and e-mail the images to myself. It's so much easier than hunting down the camera cable, plugging, unplugging, messing around with folders... rawr. My laziness is truly truly a sin.

No comments: