Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nanowrimo 2009 - If i Fail...

Wow, that would be such a tragedy.

I was browsing the blogs of fellow Nanowrimo participants and I realize that my life, for better or worse, is truly uncomplicated and tame.

No kids. No family to take care of. No mid-terms, no exams. No co-dependent friends. No super-active social life.

Aside from my 9-5 job (well, 8:30 to 5:30) I have zero responsibilities.

I have a low maintenance, long-term, long-distance boyfriend (the best kind, imho) who's content to watch me write via webcam while he watches football, tinkers around with his computer, plays video games... sits stupid with his mouth hanging open...

My dog is old and lazy and doesn't like to be walked or otherwise bothered. As long as I pour some kibble in his bowl after work, he couldn't care less what I do or don't do.

I live alone and barely leave the house on weekends.

My bills get paid in full, on time. I don't think I'll get fired any time soon. Car runs fine...

Yes... I can do this.

*Fist Pump!*

And if I may add smugly, the night is still young and I've got 3780 bona fide words down on paper.

No comments: