Saturday, November 21, 2009

Nanowrimo 2009 - The 2 Types of Moods



1. Raring to go, can't think of anything to write about.

2. Have bucketloads of ideas, can't be bothered to write it down.

I'm going with 2 today: I've got enough material crawling in my brain to finish this baby up, but my energy level is somewhere between lethargic and comatose. Maybe it's the rain.

On a side note, I only have to write 665 words a day to hit 50k. I should never have made that particular cell in my Excel worksheet. I bet it has a lot to do with my mind's sudden refusal to cooperate. It wants to rest on its laurels.

Lastly, I have an ungodly craving for McDonald's Hotcakes, but I'm too lazy to get up and drive, even for that.

But the day is still young and there is still hope.

Oh the suspense. What will happen today?

No comments: